WHY REMOTE ENERGY MANAGEMENT?
Smarter energy consumption brings a whole host of benefits along with it. fifthplay’s Energy Management System offers real-time insight and control over your main energy flows, allowing you to pinpoint potential problems and develop a smart energy strategy by:
- Cutting energy costs
- Reducing implementation and operating costs
- Improving environmental performance
- Managing all your sites from a central location
- Providing a clear ROI
- Integrating within existing hardware
WHO IS IT FOR?
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
We deliver a complete product package along with accompanying software for monitoring and optimising your energy behaviour patterns. On top of that, we offer several value-added services to ensure a smooth implementation:
- Site Survey: A fifthplay engineer conducts an on-site inspection to identify the energy flows in need of monitoring.
- Solution design: We develop a draft proposal for measurement and control devices for installation on site.
- Implementation: fifthplay supports and guides the implementation and provides an overview of the energy flows that have to be monitored.
- Energy advice: Provided by the fifthplay Energy Management System insights
HOW DO WE DELIVER?
fifthplay’s Energy Management System integrates a wide range of hardware and software products within a complete, affordable and easy-to-implement solution. From smart electricity, gas and water metres that support different technologies to connected devices that control lighting, HVAC and other functions, all managed via a simple and intuitive central platform… Our intelligent Energy Management System offers:
- Real-time insights into energy behaviour at all your sights
- Full control over all your energy flows via a central location (including gas, electricity, water and HVAC systems)
- A single, centralised platform to manage all your sites simultaneously
- Cost-effective and easy-to-implement solutions with a clear and measurable return on investment
- Flexible cost allocation and split billing
- (Proactive) alerts in case of anomalies